QUALITY, HEALTH, SAFETY AND ENVIRONMENTAL POLICY STATEMENT
Leap Green Energy (LGE) understands that "We have not inherited this planet from our ancestors but our children" thus commits to developing and operates sustainable renewable energy projects for the benefit of our investors, stakeholders and to safeguard our planet for our next generations.
We proactively practice an integrated management system to minimize risk and strive for continuous improvement of performance statutory compliances, benchmarking, and learning from experience.
OUR WORKING PRINCIPLE AIMS :
- Adopt international standard practices and construction principles to achieve best-in-class sustainable renewable energy projects
- Mitigate risk by improving the Quality across the value chain
Health and Safety :
- Health & Safety is a prerequisite for building a relationship with LGE.
- Safeguard People & Assets for safe & healthy working conditions, prevention from injury, ill health & Elimination of Hazards.
- Integration of our Health & Safety standards by engaging Employees, Service Providers, Suppliers and Stakeholders.
- Prevent Pollution to protect environment and biodiversity in all our endeavors.
- Management philosophy to minimize waste judiciously.
- Training & provide resources to accomplish our environmental commitments.
Stakeholders Meetings conducted at our Wind Farm Sites